If you answer the following questions with YES, coaching will be a valuable option to consider:
- Do you want to invest in yourself?
- Do you seek and appreciate feedback?
- Do you want to change your daily routine?
- Do you believe something needs to change?
- Do you want to take better care of yourself?
- Are you open to learn new skills?
- Are you seeking new challenges?
- Are you going through a transition?
- Is your life, business, career good but you wanting it to be much better?
8 signs you might want to consider coaching:
- work stress, work overload
- conflicting job demands
- lack of sufficient support
- value clash between you and your organization
- work with high emotional intensity
- mismatched work/life balance
- limited promotion opportunities
- need to re-fresh / re-skill
6 signs coaching might NOT be the right support system for you. If you:
- seek validation
- seek advice
- look for an expert opinion/view
- need someone solving a problem for you
- are suffering from depression
- are looking for crisis intervention
If you are not sure, a good coach will always help you to identify what is most appropriate to you (please also check subsection “what coaching is and what it isn’t” for clarification or get in contact with us to discuss in person).