Leadership coaching is essentially about leadership. But be aware that it is sometimes also referred to as business or executive coaching.
Leadership Coaching is suitable for an individual newly assigned to a leadership position, a business owner or an accomplished leader, anyone in charge or responsible for a group of people.
The leadership coaching program is usually a one-to-one, mutually designed relationship between a leadership coach and a leader.
Leadership coaching is about enhancing a person’s abilities and skills to lead and to help the organization meet its objectives. It’s about boosting the person’s ability to perform as a leader and to achieve their vision. Leadership Coaching can help a leader to address specific challenges they might have and help them to work on the areas they personally need to address.
A Leadership Coach will be the external, neutral and confidential sounding board providing the leader with an opportunity to explore their goals and issues in depth, the role they play, their strengths and areas for development. The coach will create an environment where the leader feels supported and held accountable for the action steps they choose to take.
Common desired outcomes:
- Make better decisions
- Improve communication
- Develop high potential teams
- Manage time more effectively
- Raise confidence and assertiveness
- Engage in career development & planning
- Enhance presentation and networking skills
- Gain an edge in self-marketing and branding
- Improve relationships (business and personal)
- Address issues relating to their remit as a leader
- Develop a more effective leadership style or manner
- Deal with conflict and learn conflict-management skills
- Formulate and work on an appropriate personal development plan
Would you like to learn more about what Leadership Coaching can do for you or your organization? Just get in contact via email and we will come back to you shortly to arrange a free introduction call.